[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-7107905: ColorModel subclasses are missing hashCode() or equals() or both methods

Jayathirth D V jayathirth.d.v at oracle.com
Fri May 27 08:02:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Gentle reminder.
Please review updated fix:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/7107905/webrev.07/

Thanks,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayathirth D V
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:43 PM
To: Philip Race; Jim Graham
Cc: 2d-dev at openjdk.java.net
Subject: Review Request for JDK-7107905: ColorModel subclasses are missing hashCode() or equals() or both methods

Hi,

Previously for this bug we were making changes related only to IndexColorModel. Since we are expanding to include hashCode() or equals() method from PackedColorModel and ComponentColorModel, I have created single webrev for review under the same bug id.

Now the "getclass()==" check is present in base class ColorModel and each subclass of ColorModel have their own equality check for properties.

Details:
Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-7107905
Updated Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/7107905/webrev.07/

Please review the changes at your convenience.

Thanks,
Jay