[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR JDK-8168367: Table in javax.imageio package description does not mention TIFF

Brian Burkhalter brian.burkhalter at oracle.com
Mon Oct 24 15:15:53 UTC 2016

Hi Jay,

That works for me but there is no precedent for pointing to Wikipedia from JDK Java or HTML files. I wonder whether there are any guidelines on which external sites may be linked?

There is also this one [1] which in turn points to Wikipedia and some other references.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/fdd/fdd000189.shtml