[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] Review Request 8155753: Removing a monitor in the OS dispaly configuration causes assertion fails under Windows

Vadim Pakhnushev vadim.pakhnushev at oracle.com
Mon Sep 12 18:33:34 UTC 2016

Have you forgotten adding changes in AccelGraphicsConfig?

c:\Vadim\jdk9-client\jdk\src\java.desktop\windows\classes\sun\java2d\d3d\D3DGraphicsConfig.java:52:
error: D3DGraphicsConfig is not abstract and does not override abstract
method removeDeviceEventListener(AccelDeviceEventListener) in
AccelGraphicsConfig
public class D3DGraphicsConfig
        ^
c:\Vadim\jdk9-client\jdk\src\java.desktop\windows\classes\sun\java2d\opengl\WGLGraphicsConfig.java:59:
error: WGLGraphicsConfig is not abstract and does not override abstract
method removeDeviceEventListener(AccelDeviceEventListener) in
AccelGraphicsConfig
public class WGLGraphicsConfig
        ^

Also +#include "Devices.h" in the D3DContext.cpp is a leftover.

Vadim