[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR JDK-8184429: Path clipper added in Marlin2D & MarlinFX 0.8.0

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:39:03 UTC 2017

Phil,

Thanks for your review.

I suppose you approved the Java2D patch for the RFR thread: [10] RFR
JDK-8191814:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/2d-dev/2017-November/008741.html

I will push tomorrow to jdk forrest as phil & sergey? approved 2D changes.

This RFR thread remains open for the JavaFX patch that Kevin started to
test & review.

Cheers,
Laurent

Laurent Bourgès