[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Problems logging in to http://bugs.openjdk.java.net

Dmitry Batrak dmitry.batrak at jetbrains.com
Thu Dec 14 08:21:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I regularly have problems logging in
to OpenJDK issue tracker (bugs.openjdk.java.net). I reported this to
help at openjdk.java.net ('Contact Us' link on log-in page) more than 3 months
ago but got no response. I also couldn't find a suitable mailing list for
this question at http://mail.openjdk.java.net/mailman/listinfo. Maybe
someone on this list can suggest who can I address this to.

For completeness, below is the description of the problem:

I use 'Log In' link in the top right corner of the website. In the opened
OpenJDK Log In page I enter my email (Dmitry.Batrak at jetbrains.com) and
password. After pressing 'Log In' button I'm redirected to the original
bugs.openjdk.java.net page, but I'm still not logged in (Log In link is
still displayed in the top right corner). I'm sure I'm entering my password
correctly, because if I try a definitely wrong password I get a specific
notification about it.
Sometimes it works, but it can take tens of attempts to make it work.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Batrak