[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9]JDK-6949753:[TEST BUG]: java/awt/print/PageFormat/PDialogTest.java needs update by removing a infinite loop

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Sun Jul 9 18:28:15 UTC 2017

displays is misspelt as diplsays in at least two cases.
imageable is misspelt as imagable in at least one case.

"imageable area retains even after closing in the"

Are you trying to say "is retained" ?

I am still not happy that you are hard-coding values "2" and "3" in the
instructions
If the printer's default paper is < 6 inches wide this will fail.

The whole thing should be adaptive to what it actually sees.

I am also unclear how you are so sure it'll be inches ?
I'd expect most locales to use centimetres, but what you see depends
on the platform .. which I expect is why you excluded Mac ?
But why are you excluding Solaris too ?

java.awt.print.PrinterJob.getPrinterJob()

You are importing all the other classes from java.awt.print,
so why not this one too ?

Whilst I don't have any objection to throwing a runtime exception
if the tester presses your FAIL button, you could have just used
the "yes/no" support in the jtreg test harness.

-phil.