[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] Review Request: 8185093 Expensive multi-core choke point when any graphics objects are created

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Mon Jul 31 20:45:16 UTC 2017

To be clear, I couldn't think of any way in which removing a synchronized keyword would create a compatibility risk,
though I suppose it potentially could cause a program to proceed faster and thus tickle a race condition - that seems
rather remote and the race condition would be a "pre-existing condition"...

			...jim