[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9]JDK-6949753:[TEST BUG]: java/awt/print/PageFormat/PDialogTest.java needs update by removing a infinite loop

Prasanta Sadhukhan prasanta.sadhukhan at oracle.com
Wed Jun 7 06:59:44 UTC 2017

do_test() does not need to be under EDT as it invokes printer pagedialog
and not swing components. Actually, createUI() needs to be under EDT
which has not been done.

Also,

79 SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait(() -> {
80 test.disposeUI();
81 });
82 } should be called before you throw RuntimeException when test times
out . There is no need of calling this after 75 if (test.testResult ==
false) {
76 throw new RuntimeException("Test Failed.");
77 } as it has already been called in pass/fail actionlistener. Also,
put a sleep after T1.start() and do_test() otherwise since they are in
separate thread, in mycase, pagedialog is displayed before test
instructions dialog. Regards Prasanta