[OpenJDK 2D-Dev]  Review Request: 8177461 Wrong references are used in the javadoc in the java.desktop module
sergey.bylokhov at oracle.com
Thu Mar 23 14:24:29 UTC 2017
Please review the fix for jdk9.
In java.desktop module in a various places we use incorrect links.
Most of them are in the documentation in non-public classes/methods(But there are two places in public API - specdiff is provided)
- The method is referenced without #
- The method which have some parameters is referenced as «#method()» instead of «#method» or «#method(ParameterDescription)"
- The type which is referenced is not imported
- The reference to non-existed method/type.
- Copy pasted javadoc was removed.
- The type was renamed (like AppReOpenedListener to AppReopenedListener)
Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8177461/webrev.00
More information about the 2d-dev