[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFC: Fix for JDK-8188030

Mario Torre neugens at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 06:43:24 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Phil Race <philip.race at oracle.com> wrote:
> Yes, that would work .. ie preserve the status quo .. not needed in 10
> though, this would be 8-only.
>
> Are you going to push the 10 version of the fix any time soon ?

I would like to push it today, however I'm not sure if I still need a
second reviewer's OK.

I'm a bit confused on the repositories though, afaik the unified JDK
hasn't been created yet, so for 10 I guess the following is still the
valid target:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk10/client/

But for 9 the thing is more confusing, should I skip that version and
backport to it later or just wait that the unified repo is created?

Cheers,
Mario