[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFC: Fix for JDK-8188030

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 14:28:00 UTC 2017

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose a fix for
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8188030.
>
> The issue is basically that CFF fonts are considered better match than
> Type 1, but are discarded, leaving the font array with no elements.
>
> The fix is here:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~neugens/8188030/webrev.01/
>
> I attached a reproducer to the bug report, but you need a somewhat
> minimal system setup for that to work.
>
> The fix is for OpenJDK 10 at this point, but I plan to backport it all
> the way down to 7.
>
> Any comments?

Hi all,

Is there a second reviewer for that (and for the 8 version of the patch)?

Cheers,
Mario
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: