[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review request for: JDK-8197499 RepaintManager does not increase double buffer after attaching a device with higher resolution

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Feb 12 18:29:49 UTC 2018

Hi, Alexey.
Two small comments:
  - It looks like that after the fix we will reset the value to "null"
even if it was set by the user, for example the user may want to
minimize the memory footprint if he knows that application limite the
size of the windows.
  - setDoubleBufferMaximumSize includes clearImages() so it can be
removed from displayChanged();

--
Best regards, Sergey.