[OpenJDK 2D-Dev]  Review Request: 8198333 ProblemList should be updated for headless mode
Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 20 15:10:14 UTC 2018
Please review update of the tests for jdk11.
The goal is to make our testing as stable as possible and exclude any
unstable tests(I have started from the tests which may be run in the
Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8198333/webrev.09
- The ProblemList.txt is update, I have created a list of new bugs for
any tests which fail at least once in a few iterations on a different
- "@key headful" was added to some tests which are noop in headless
mode, they have some checks like:
... etc. These checks are always false in headless mode.
- "@key printer" was added to the tests which works in the headless
mode, and tries to print something. Some of these tests are noop w/o
- "@run main/othervm" was added to a few tests which fails in agentvm
mode. This mode is a default in mach5.
- A few typos in the tests tags were fixed.
Best regards, Sergey.
More information about the 2d-dev