[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11] RFR: [JDK-8194489] Incorrect size computation at BandedSampleModel.createDataBuffer

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Sat Jan 6 08:42:51 UTC 2018

Hi, Prahalad.
Not an expert here, but have a small question about implementation of
this method in the parent class(ComponentSampleModel).
Currently the parent class has a similar implementation of
createDataBuffer(), but instead of "scanlineStride * height" it uses
"getBufferSize()". And this "getBufferSize" has a number of additional
checks, should not we do something similar here as well(see JDK-7058602)?

--
Best regards, Sergey.