[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11] Upgrade to Marlin renderer 0.9.1

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:28:57 UTC 2018

Hi Sergey & Phil,

Could you review the submitted marlin webrev soon ?

I will revert the tile size change in MarlinProperties (6,7 => 5,5) to
avoid any problem for now: 2 lines fix.

As proposed before, supporting larger tiles in 2d pipelines needs many
small tuning and can be done in follow-up issues (d3d, ogl, gdi...) as it
requires lots of testing.

I prefer having Marlin 0.9.1 patch accepted asap.

Laurent