[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8193017: Import freetype sources into OpenJDK source tree

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:55:09 UTC 2018

Hi Phil,

This is a nice change! And will make setting up the windows build env much
easier.

Change itself seems fine at a cursory glance. I also tested the build on
Win7 with VS2013 (before, I used to build with a hand-compiled version of
the freetypelib), and it worked fine.

I attempted to test the 32bit build but that seems to have bitrotted, I ran
into errors not having anything to do with your change.

Best Regards, Thomas