[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11] Upgrade to Marlin renderer 0.9.1

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Mon Mar 26 20:50:21 UTC 2018

Hi Laurent,

It took me I at least 5 tries to get all the way through this.
I don't have any substantial comments, just a few clean up questions.

What is this in Curve.java + DCurve.java ?

+        if (false) {
+            dax = 0.0d;
+            day = 0.0d;
+            dbx = 0.0d;
+            dby = 0.0d;
+        }

In Renderer.java, should the commented line be removed ?

+&&  ((Math.abs(ddx) + Math.abs(ddy) * _SCALE_DY)<= _INC_BND
+//&&  (Math.abs(ddx + dddx) + Math.abs(ddy + dddy) * _SCALE_DY)<= _INC_BND

A similar pattern occurs a little later in the same file.

+//                || (Math.abs(ddx + dddx) + Math.abs(ddy + dddy) * _SCALE_DY)>= _DEC_BND

+        static final float LEN_TH = MarlinProperties.getSubdividerMinLength();

You really meant to name it LEN_TH and not LENGTH ?

There are a few TODO's I see but they seem to be more about later clean up or optimisation
so are probably all OK.

So I am OK to push, and if you clean up any of the above first I don't need to see a new webrev.

-phil.