[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR(xxxs): 8200052: libjavajpeg: Fix compile warning in jchuff.c

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:44:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

just a friendly reminder. I would like to push this tiny fix because
tripping over this on our linux s390x builds is annoying (yes, we can
maintain patch queues, but this is a constant error source).

I will wait for 24 more hours until a reaction. If no serious objections
are forcoming, I want to push it (tier1 tests ran thru, and me and
Christoph langer are both Reviewers).

Thanks! Thomas