[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8203367 : Upgrade to freetype 2.9.1

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed May 30 16:12:37 UTC 2018

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8203367/

This is an incremental update from 2.9, imported in February,
to 2.9.1 which was released earlier this month, before we enter RDP for
JDK11.

It has been built on all platforms via our internal build system -
making sure
to specify --with-freetype=bundled.
One new warning was seen on Linux but the code had not changed.
I suspect the gcc toolchain upgrade sparked the new warning which is not
usually seen since the default on linux is --with-freetype=system (ie don't
build or use this source).