[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8210863: Remove Xrandr include files from JDK sources

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:11:17 UTC 2018

Sorry, I'm a little late to the game, but this change broke the AIX
build. It also misses a configure check for Xrandr which now became a
build dependency.

I've opened "8213944: Fix AIX build after the removal of Xrandr.h and
add a configure check for it" and sent around a RFR on this [1] list
for the trivial fix. Would be nice if you could have a look at it and
review it.

Thank you and best regards,
Volker

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/2d-dev/2018-November/009636.html