[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [13] Review Request: 8216592 Drop of sun.awt.AWTSecurityManager class

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:47:54 UTC 2019

Hi Phil,

Few questions about this patch.

I wonder if IcedTeaWeb will be broken by such change removing the support
of multiple AppContexts in FontManager.

I would have prefered keeping maybeMultiAppContext() relying on a system
property than removing all the internal mechanism, that could be maintained
externally but would mean having a forked openjdk to keep this specific
code.

What are the possible side effects if this change is applied on application
using multiple AppContexts ?

Laurent