[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [13] Review Request: 8224171 The cleanup multi-font related code in the XFontPeer

Semyon Sadetsky semyon.sadetsky at oracle.com
Fri Jun 7 20:24:30 UTC 2019

I don't know how timely it is to cleanup this code. Anyway, you've
removed global awtJNI_GetFontData() function but left its external
declaration in open/src/java.desktop/unix/native/common/awt/awt_p.h:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/client/file/f680bedc0dcb/src/java.desktop/unix/native/common/awt/awt_p.h#l122

Since native code was modified can you provide the prove that the change
doesn't brake the build?

--Semyon