[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8225007: java/awt/print/PrinterJob/LandscapeStackOverflow.java may hang

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed May 29 21:09:42 UTC 2019

The reason is that there is no printer installed, so it hangs when
printing starts,
when windows tries to ask the non-existent user where to send the output but
gets no response. jtreg then times out the test. So requiring a printer
should fix that.
I think the mystery is not why it times out now, but why it did not do
so earlier.

-phil.