[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11u] RFR: 8220528: [AIX] Fix basic Xinerama and Xrender functionality

Baesken, Matthias matthias.baesken at sap.com
Tue Oct 1 08:18:57 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph, looks good to me .

I think the naming “xinerama_init_linux”   is a bit misleading now , because  the function is obviously not any more just for linux :

619 #if defined(__linux__) || defined(MACOSX) || defined(_AIX)
620 static void xinerama_init_linux()

But this is out of scope of your downport change .

Best regards, Matthias