[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] 8251367: [windows] harfbuzz.dll not found causes failure to load sun.font.SunFontManager

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Aug 11 14:58:39 UTC 2020

One isn't strictly required, but the code in the file isn't used.

The other (hb-coretext.cc) needs to be excluded on other platforms
besides macOS.

I think the build must actually strip the directory part and just look for
the filename part, else the build should have failed with the wrong path.

-phil.