[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8231041: Spotbugs: Null check of value previously dereferenced in java.desktop [v2]

Andrey Turbanov github.com+741251+turbanoff at openjdk.java.net
Wed Dec 23 11:21:08 UTC 2020

> I checked JDK16 repository in SpotBugs 4.2.0
> ![изображение](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/741251/102926543-405c9000-44a6-11eb-9772-bf81a22ec78a.png)
> I fixed only places in java.desktop module.
> I didn't fixed places, where dereferencing is done inside method.

Andrey Turbanov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8231041: Spotbugs: Null check of value previously dereferenced in java.desktop

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1869/files/ad0b4858..66e82b93

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1869&range=01