[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8255387: Japanese characters were printed upside down on AIX [v2]
tnakamura at openjdk.java.net
Fri Nov 20 08:37:24 UTC 2020
> Could you review this fix? Under some special conditions, non-English characters were printed upside down.
> At printing with raster image, the image was generated from bottom to top. So, each characters should also be drawn as vertical mirrored. However, freetype doesn't support to transform it if the font is using embedded bitmap and non-English. As the result, these Japanese characters were printed as upside down.
> In this case, freetype should be prevented to use embedded bitmap.
Toshio Nakamura has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
- fix space
- Changed test location and name
- all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1218/files
- new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1218/files/a5b3e9c5..97082032
- full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1218&range=01
- incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1218&range=00-01
Stats: 3 lines in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 3 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/1218/head:pull/1218
More information about the 2d-dev