[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8249142: java/awt/FontClass/CreateFont/DeleteFont.sh is unstable

Phil Race prr at openjdk.java.net
Fri Sep 18 17:17:58 UTC 2020

This test is being marked intermittent, although at the same time I am trying to make it less likely to fail.
However since we have a known issue around NIO mmap'd files not being directly unmappable, the
deletes the font system make may be stymied on Windows. So marking it intermittent is probably for the best
One other thing is that I changed it so that the tmp files created are now of different sizes so we can now
tell which createFont() call resulted in the font that can't be deleted. If it is always the Type 1 fonts then
that will be good evidence it is mmap that is the problem.
We likely need to stop using mmap for this reason.

Commit messages:
 - 8249142: java/awt/FontClass/CreateFont/DeleteFont.sh is unstable

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=256&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/256/head:pull/256