[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8234393 [macos] printing ignores printer tray

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Sep 22 19:07:05 UTC 2020

I guess the status is every one has been busy with transitioning to
github [1]
This should be re-sent as a github PR to be considered further.
However I think that one way or another *you* need to provide the test.
Saying a customer tested it or vaguely hoping the community will help
you out is just going
to delay this.

-phil.

[1]