[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8269223: -Xcheck:jni WARNINGs working with fonts on Linux [v6]

Maxim Kartashev github.com+28651297+mkartashev at openjdk.java.net
Tue Aug 17 18:53:27 UTC 2021

On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:52:26 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Will the updated test case cover the same code paths where the bugs were found and fixed by this change?

I believe so - on Linux. Windows-specific changes are mostly covered (I verified `Java_java_awt_Component_initIDs()` (from `awt_Component.cpp`) and `D3DRQ_FlushBuffer()` (from `D3DRenderQueue.cpp`). Not all the `AwtDesktopProperties::Set...Property()` (from awt_DesktopProperties.cpp ) are touched by the test. I originally applied the changes to all the similar code there without verifying that each piece is invoked by the test.