[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR: 8189107 - AARCH64: create intrinsic for pow

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 11:21:30 UTC 2018

Hello Dmitrij,

On 29/10/2018 09:00, Andrew Dinn wrote:
> Ok. I'll try to work through this as quick as possible but it may take a
> day or two.
Apologies for the delay in reviewing this patch. The new code looks to
be ok. However, I have a found a number of places where the new
algorithm needs to be corrected to match the code or, at least, explain
it more clearly. I also spotted a couple of errors in the comments I
added to the original C code (mea culpa).

Unfortunately, I am still only about 2/3rds of the way through reviewing
the algorithm. I am afraid have been sidetracked by lots of other tasks
that are more urgent, some of them still in progress. I'll come back to
this as soon as I can but it may take a week or two. Sorry for keeping
this patch pending.

regards,

Andrew Dinn