[jc-user] JavaOne Hackergarten

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:37:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Sorry can't join you guys for these sessions, but do make use of the links
which we have been updating for a long time:

Adopt OpenJDK Getting Started Kit: http://bit.ly/17ovGUB
Adopt OpenJDK intermediate & advance experiences http://bit.ly/1ckphOl

These could come handy to everyone building the *OpenJDK* (both 8 and 9).
We have also started the *Adopt-a-JSR* counterpart for the same:

Adopt-a-JSR Getting Started Kit <http://bit.ly/1egO3d2>

Good luck and have loads of fun at JavaOne. ;)

Cheers,
Mani

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*