Successful DevoxxUK / "Hack the Tower" OpenJDK hackday

Daniel Bryant daniel.bryant at tai-dev.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 19:29:27 UTC 2014

Hi Martijn, Don,

Thanks for confirming about the BoF session details (and apologies for
the slow response via mail!) I look forward to when the full session
times are announced, as it will be interesting to see what we are
competing against.

I know with my J1 BoF last year (which was ran at 8.30pm), my main
competition was free beer at the parties, and so it was a tough audience ;-)

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
*Daniel Bryant  |  Software Development Consultant  |
taidevcouk.wordpress.com <http://taidevcouk.wordpress.com/>*