Adoption duke

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:36:37 PST 2014

Great idea Cecilia! Could we have such props available for Javaland
(25-26th March) and another set of them for Devoxx UK (11-12th June), that
would be awesome!

By props I mean t-shirts, or  stickers or anything that resembles the dukes
you are suggesting or even the existing Adopt dukes.

Cheers.
Mani

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate
|  **Bitbucket <https://bitbucket.org/neomatrix369>* * |  **Github
<https://github.com/neomatrix369>* * |  **LinkedIn
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mani-sarkar/71/a77/39b>*
*Come to Devoxx UK 2014:* http://www.devoxx.co.uk/

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*