Devoxx UK 2015: Adopt Workshops

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:23:49 UTC 2015

I have heard from a few of you during the weekend and today, thanks for
your feedback:
Colin Vipurs (LJC)
Vaibhav Gowadia (LJC)
Chris Newland (LJC)
Joe Denny
Iulian D.
Thomas M. (SouJava)

I have factored your feedback and advises into the GSK gitbook, please
revisit the pages to see the changes.

About the builds, we are in the green atm but please download the
respective VMs, try to build OpenJDK natively, try out the vagrant and
docker scripts and report back to us.

Chris and Thomas deserve additional applause for trying the hard parts of
the challenge and staying brave - thanks again guys.

Cheers,
Mani