Devoxx UK 2015: Adopt Workshops

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:56:04 UTC 2015

Hi all

Devoxx UK 2015 kicks off this morning with the Adopt Workshops
<http://cfp.devoxx.co.uk/2015/agenda/workshop/wednesday?slotId=workshop-wza-87>
along with other talks and presentations, hoping to see you all at the
Atrium.

Details for the Adopt OpenJDK session
<http://cfp.devoxx.co.uk/2015/talk/ILF-3859/Adopt_OpenJDK_workshop:_How_is_Java%2FJVM_built%3F>
as below, please come along with your laptop setup.

Cheers,
Mani