Producing community binaries for OpenJDK

Chris Newland cnewland at chrisnewland.com
Mon Mar 13 08:42:22 UTC 2017

Hi Tim, all,

I see this as worthwhile effort.

IMO this doesn't need to meet the OpenJDK definition of a "Project" to be
useful activity and the AdoptOpenJDK GitHub feels like the right place to
host the "deliverables" (scripts etc).

Tim, I run a community OpenJFX build server (chriswhocodes.com) which is
mostly used by the ARM / Raspberry Pi community to restore the JavaFX
functionality dropped from the Oracle ARM JDKs but can also be used to add
JavaFX to Azul's Zulu JDK (another OpenJDK build).

I'd be happy to contribute to this effort with my experience with OpenJDK
ARM builds if that's useful.

Kind regards,

Chris
@chriswhocodes