Idea from today's JCP EC call

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:26:25 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

Great idea.

>From a tech point of view how would you want to scan these - a cron job
that wakes up every few hours and lists all the repos/projects and new ones
since the last run ?

Also what is the plan for non-github repositories.

Cheers,
Mani
Ps: feel free to pm me if necessary

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com/>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*