Hyphenated Keywords and Unsigned Primitive Types

Jacob Glickman jhg023 at bucknell.edu
Mon Jan 14 01:27:17 UTC 2019

Just throwing in my two cents on Brian's recent proposal regarding
hyphenated keywords.

I think their addition to the language would be a great idea, and I'd like
to use this opportunity to revive discussion regarding unsigned primitive
types in Java, as I think hyphenated keywords would suit them perfectly:

`unsigned-int`, `unsigned-long`, etc.

I'm curious if anything else has changed since the last time unsigned
primitive types were discussed that would warrant their addition to the
language.

- Jacob Glickman