Records and annotations (was: Updated document on data classes and sealed types)

Kevin Bourrillion kevinb at google.com
Sat Mar 9 17:56:51 UTC 2019

Only time to respond to the very last bit for now:

Interesting!  The criticism could be "that makes it look abstract", but I'm
not sure that's even a problem. If you had to put this information into an
interface implemented by the record, this is what you would write there
(and hope the annotation processor implements automatic
annotation-inheritance from supermethods), so it's pretty reasonable to
write here too.

Kevin Bourrillion | Java Librarian | Google, Inc. | kevinb at google.com