OpenJDK Committers’ Workshop, 1–2 August 2018

mark.reinhold at oracle.com mark.reinhold at oracle.com
Tue Apr 23 16:09:18 UTC 2019

Oracle will host the third OpenJDK Committers’ Workshop on the first
two days of August, immediately after the JVM Language Summit [1],
at Oracle’s campus in Santa Clara, California, USA.

The entire workshop will be an unconference, with plenty of time to
discuss both technical and community issues.  This time around we’ll
have some parallel sessions, to allow more time for the discussion of
specialized topics that are not of broad interest.

Space is limited, due to the size of the venue, so we ask that you
register in advance.  As at past Workshops, preference will be given
to Committers with a strong record of past contributions, though some
space will be made for new Committers who have a strong potential for
ongoing future contributions.

The Workshop is organized by:

  Andrew Haley (Red Hat)
  Doug Lea (SUNY Oswego)