Options for adding user guide to repository

Leonid Kuskov leonid.kuskov at oracle.com
Wed May 12 22:05:51 UTC 2021

Hello Jon,

Although initially the documentation was placed in https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/CodeTools/asmtools/ moving it to OS repository would be a good step toward the making of the Asmtools documentation accessible for OS community. Since there are no expectations of changing GitHub to any other provider GitHub's wiki is a good place for hosting. I will update OpenJDK wiki accordingly if it works for OpenJDK.

Thanks,
Leonid

On 5/12/21, 1:24 PM, "asmtools-dev on behalf of Jonathan Gibbons" <asmtools-dev-retn at openjdk.java.net on behalf of jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com> wrote:

    There's an OpenJDK wiki that could be used to host documentation.

    -- Jon