<AWT Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] FINAL PROJECT: Portable GUI backends

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 5 09:07:32 PDT 2008

   Hi Mario,

   looks pretty good!

   It'd be awesome if along with all those documents there was a
    webrev [1] for your changes.

   In your case it'd be a webrev between a repo with your
   changes vs jdk7 master (assuming your repo is synced with
   master so that the webrev doesn't show any changes other
   than ones you made).

   It makes it easier to go over the changes quickly..

   If your repo's default parent is (some child of) jdk7
   master, then all you need to do is run
     webrev -l -f
   and post a link to the generated webrev/ directory..

   Thanks,
     Dmitri

  [1] http://blogs.sun.com/jcc/entry/webrev_for_openjdk_a_code
      http://blogs.sun.com/jcc/resource/webrev