<AWT Dev> MAWT vs XAWT

Yuri Nesterenko Yuri.Nesterenko at Sun.COM
Fri May 16 00:58:04 PDT 2008

Actually, there's nothing to clena in documentation. Motif just isn't
mentioned anywhere anymore. Or is it? http://openjdk.java.net seems also
clean.

PEOPLE! If someone has up-to-date document with motif
requirements or something to that effect, (it's not up-to-date document)
please let me know.

Thanks,
-Yuri