<AWT Dev> 6839999: Cumulative fix for 6762511 and 6838003

Anthony Petrov Anthony.Petrov at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 16 03:00:33 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

On 06/16/2009 02:11 AM, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
>> Is it really necessary to include a chunk of the header file rather
>> than just doing a #include?  If so, may I suggest that the block is
>> dependent on _XRENDER_H_ not being defined?
The header may be absent on Solaris 10 U2 which is now a supported
platform for building JDK. This was the primary reason to cut'n'paste
the chunk of code from the xrender header. I think the best solution
would be to wrap the "imported" chunk of code with the proper #ifdef
statement for now. Can you make a patch please?

--
best regards,
Anthony