<AWT Dev> Fwd: Feedback 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use native GTK file chooser on linux distros)

Costantino Cerbo c.cerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:15:09 PDT 2010

Hello Anthony,

an answer to http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2010-March/001224.html
?

Regards,
Costantino

P.S.: I'm still without my laptop.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Costantino Cerbo <c.cerbo at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/3/30
Subject: Re: Feedback 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use
native GTK file chooser on linux distros)
To: Anthony Petrov <Anthony.Petrov at sun.com>, Damjan Jovanovic
<damjan.jov at gmail.com>, Awt-Dev <awt-dev at openjdk.java.net>

Hello Anthony,

For the next weeks I'm in holiday abroad (Easter) and without my laptop.
Could you please correct the indentation? I don't think to ask to much ;-)

If you or some of your colleagues use Eclipse, please send us (or post
on the OpenJDK site) the eclipse-formatter.xml file.
Or has Netbeans too a similar configuration file? I use both IDEs.

So we can avoid this kind of problems in the future.

Thanks,
Costantino