<AWT Dev> bug 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use native GTK file chooser on linux distros) - indentation corrected

Costantino Cerbo c.cerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:07:25 PDT 2010

Hello Anthony,

I've corrected the indentation.
Basically I've replaced all tabs with multiple spaces and set the
indentation and tab size to 4. The format setting was already correct,
but I had to apply it to the single code blocks.

I find quite a pity that nobody in this mailing list could take a
little bit time to correct the indentation during my vacancy, as I
asked in my previous emails.
I hope that the OpenJDK and AWT community will be more vital in the future.

Anyway, thanks to all people that collaborate!
Costantino