<AWT Dev> bug 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use native GTK file chooser on linux distros) - indentation corrected

Peter Zhelezniakov Peter.Zhelezniakov at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 26 06:31:47 PDT 2010

Hi Costantino & Anthony,

Costantino Cerbo wrote:
> I've corrected the indentation.
> Basically I've replaced all tabs with multiple spaces and set the
> indentation and tab size to 4. The format setting was already correct,
> but I had to apply it to the single code blocks.

I approve, too.
Thanks for the huge job -- i'm looking forward to see your changes in
JDK soon!

--
Peter              |  x33066  |  location: SPB04  |  timezone: GMT+03