<AWT Dev> Review request: 6913179 (The java.awt.FileDialog should use native GTK file chooser on linux distros)

Anthony Petrov Anthony.Petrov at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 2 05:37:48 PST 2010

Hi Costantino,

src/solaris/classes/sun/awt/UNIXToolkit.java:

the indentation is incorrect.

src/solaris/classes/sun/awt/X11/GtkFileDialogPeer.java

The copyright notice at the top should be dated 2010. That file hasn't
existed in 1995 for sure.

src/solaris/native/sun/awt/sun_awt_X11_GtkFileDialogPeer.c

Generally the file uses incorrect indentation...

>   26         return (*env)->CallBooleanMethod(env, obj, filenameFilterCallbackMethodID,
>   27                         filename);

Perhaps that makes sense to explicitly cast the return value to gboolean
to avoid any compilation warnings.

Also, I second to Damjan regarding the placement of variable
declarations. In C they have to be in the beginning of a function.

The rest looks good.

--
best regards,
Anthony