<AWT Dev> Second patch for 6927978 (Directory Selection standard dialog support)

Costantino Cerbo c.cerbo at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:55:50 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

here is my second patch for the new DirectoryDialog.
In this new patch I take care of your previous annotations and I've
also implemented the XDirectoryDialogPeer as we've discussed.
XDirectoryDialogPeer is largely based on the XFileDialogPeer (there is
no inheritance because for several reasons, for example the
constructor, it wasn't a good option).

We have now the DirectoryDialog for both GTK and X11 but not yet for MS Windows!
@Damjan: Are you still going to implement the DirectoryDialog for MS
Windows? We didn't hear from you for weeks... it would be great if you
could do it!

I hope hearing from you soon!
Costantino